2008 Showreel 2008 Showreel

awesome

great job. I've liked your work since i saw the one where the wire becomes alive and makes himself. Someday i hope i can be as good as you.

amazing

News Alert! Ep. 1 News Alert! Ep. 1

dood, great job.

you said its one of your first and even if it wasnt it would still be good.

the sound quality was pretty good, the gradient for Mr.Figity wasnt that bad at all (usually gradients suck), the whole movie was funny, and i look forward to more flashes from you.

one thing to improve on would possibly make more detailed characters and have their mouths move in sync.

%u2192crdbrd%u2190

ps: for the person below me, "Fidgety" (spelled differently than the author spelled it) means constantly moving for no reason. thats why its funny :D

the tegreninja clip the tegreninja clip

i would say...

try to make it longer, and add a little more "in between" frames. sometimes when the ninja was attacking it was a little glitchy looking. And maybe add a little more detail or keep the simplistic look you have, either way is fine. Great nija at the end, maybe less blood.

thats my advice,
crdbrd

Smiley Collector Smiley Collector

pretty nice!

the graphics are simple and nice, the mouse movement is unique in a good and fun way, and the whole game itself is pretty enjoyable.

as for the actionscript, every time you click on instructions it plays the music. so you can have about 10 copies of the song running at one time. i dont really care if you fix it because the game itself will not be drastically better or worse if you do.

best of luck,
crdbrd

3dDavidFace 3dDavidFace

this is great!

this is really cool! some tips would be to add some buttons that let you pick a different face or change background or music. I dont know why, but this is a very fun game which is pretty sweet.

The Keyboard Challenge The Keyboard Challenge

that would have been fun if...

since my keyboard is crappy it only lets me press like 4 buttons at a time, so cant mash all the buttons but rather 4 at a time!
for this i would suggest making another gameplay mode or something where the score is determined by who can press a certain button or two buttons the fastest, because im sure slow-keyboarders out there suck at this game.

4/5 great job!

SurpassArcade responds:

Well, the point is to be "fast-keyboarders" :) but I do have some ideas for my game modes. Thanks

bloodfall bloodfall

nice

not enough people submit metal...its all trance and dance or whatever
nice job

Banjo Kazooie: Pause Menu Banjo Kazooie: Pause Menu

yes_he_does

one or possibly the best N64 games ever...
nice job with the remix, maybe add more than the bass-thing in the back,but...
you got my download =p

cardboard

DjThunderbass responds:

there you go wow..... no this is nicer than the PM you gave me :>